Dental implants look and act exactly like natural teeth; they are considered the gold standard of tooth replacement. If you would like to restore both your smile and your confidence, we invite you to have a chat with our friendly dentists at Gordon Family Dental to see how dental implants in Gordon NSW could help you. Book a consultation today.
Dental Implants in Gordon – What Are They? How Do They Work?
A dental implant in Gordon resembles an artificial tooth root made from titanium of various grades and proportions.
Surgery is required to place it into the jaw where, over a few weeks or months, it fuses with the surrounding bone in a process known as osseointegration.
Once this has taken place, the implant or implants are used as a carrier to restore a patient’s smile with a single crown, bridge, or denture.
Our skilled dentists in Gordon NSW use some of the latest computer-aided dental implant placement techniques which enables them to plan all of your treatment meticulously in advance, ahead of your surgery date. This benefits the surgeon and the patient greatly in terms of precision placement, implant stability, and lessened surgery time.
We also use a variety of proven reputable brands, including Nobel, TRI, and Osstem, which together offer total implant solutions for even the most complex of cases.
What are the Benefits of Digital Dental Implants in Gordon?
Although conventional implants and digital implants provide the same benefits in terms of aesthetics, bite functionality, bone loss prevention, and a long-lasting smile, a digital dental implant in Gordon also offers specific benefits for patients. These include:
- Easy impression-taking that is fast and precise, using our digital scanner
- Flapless implant placement surgery, which can be completed in only 20 minutes
- Faster healing, using less invasive surgical techniques
- Precision accuracy, achieving better stability and a perfect bite
- Patients require fewer dental visits to our clinic in Gordon NSW because all aspects of the surgery are planned virtually
- Computer-guided digital technology provides excellent occlusion. Because digital dental implants are virtually planned for optimal placement, a crown bridge or denture has little or no chance of being compromised to correctly fit the implant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do dental implants last? in Gordon NSW
Are dental implants expensive at your Gordon NSW practice?
Dental implants cost more initially than other tooth replacement options, such as bridges and dentures. However, it is more important to consider the bigger picture.
Bridges and dentures will require replacing within 10-15 years. Overall, this may amount to two or three replacements, depending on your age. A dental implant, on the other hand, has the potential to last your entire life, making it an extremely cost-effective solution to missing teeth.