If you are looking for a dentist near St Ives that provides everything your family needs under one roof, contact Gordon Family Dental today!
Our Dental Practice Near St Ives NSW – What Patients Can Expect
Situated just a short drive away from the 2075 postcode, in nearby Gordon, our modern dental clinic near St Ives NSW is fully-equipped with the latest technology that our highly experienced team need to treat people of all ages. Technology that includes:
- CEREC technology – A fully digitised system that allows us to measure, fabricate, and fit a porcelain crown or veneer in just one visit
- Zoom teeth whitening – Giving patients the opportunity to whiten their teeth in just one hour
- Clear aligner treatment with Invisalign – A discreet alternative to metal ‘bracket and wire’ style braces
- Somnomed sleep/snoring appliances – Solutions for snoring and sleep apnoea
With Gordon train station less than two minutes walk away and free covered parking close by, Gordon Family Dental is conveniently located to serve all your dental needs.
About our dentist near St Ives 2075
Those who reside in or near the Sydney suburb of St Ives NSW can expect a team of three highly capable dentists who collectively have over 40 years of experience. Our dentists are highly qualified in treating people of all ages, from babies and toddlers through to the elderly, with the compassionate and gentle care they need.
Our principal dentist, Dr Ken Ho, has extensive training in the fields of orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and full mouth rehabilitation. Our associate dentist, Dr Tegan Ryan, has a special interest in paediatric dentistry and oral surgery. Dr Calvin Baek is our gentle dental expert in preventative and restorative dentistry. Gordon Family Dental has the scope to provide a wide range of dental services for the people of St Ives NSW including:
- Emergency dentistry – St Ives residents can benefit from compassionate emergency dental care in their hour of need
- General dentistry for kids and adults, including check-ups, fillings, and gentle teeth extractions
- Digital dental implants – restorations for the ultimate solution in missing tooth replacement
- Orthodontic care, including contemporary braces and removable clear aligners
- Cosmetic dentistry, including crowns, veneers, and teeth whitening